BB x benuta (DACH) Raffle
- This raffle is not associated with Instagram and is not sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram in any way. By participating in the raffle, the participants acknowledge that there are no claims against Facebook or Instagram in connection with the raffle.
- The raffle takes place during the following period: Monday, 30/01/2023, 10:00 am to Friday, 03/02/2023, 23:59 pm.
- Persons who are at least 18 years old and have permanent residence in Germany, Spain, France, Poland or the Netherlands are eligible to participate. Legal representatives and employees of BIJOU BRIGITTE as well as other cooperation partners involved in the raffle and their associated companies as well as their relatives are excluded from participation in the raffle.
- Participation in the raffle is free and not dependent on the purchase of a product.
- In order to participate in the raffle, the participants must have their own valid Instagram account, be a follower of the Instagram account of Bijou Brigitte (@bijoubrigitte) and benuta (DACH) (@benuta) and comment on the respective post within the raffle period.
- Entries made via scripts, macros, bots or other automated methods are invalid. Entries made through sweepstakes clubs or similar methods, or those that are mechanically reproduced or copied, incomplete or inaccurate are considered as void. Only comments associated with the theme "BB x benuta (DACH) " and that have no inappropriate or abusive content may be posted. Upon being noticed, comments violating the Facebook or Instagram policies, German law and/or copyright will be removed without warning. As a result, the participant is excluded from participation in the raffle.
- The participants grant BIJOU BRIGITTE a simple, unrestricted, but always revocable right of use for online usage with respect to the sent comments (so-called User-Generated-Content) in the context of the execution and promotion of the raffle on internet services of BIJOU BRIGITTE (Facebook-/Instagram presence included), including the possibility that the users of the internet offerings redistribute (so-called sharing) the comments on social networking sites. For this purpose, in particular, the concession includes the right of reproduction and the right of public access and the right to edit. BIJOU BRIGITTE reserves the right to reject the user-generated content and remove it from the website.
- Participants may only post comments against which third parties cannot assert any rights (in particular the right to their own image, copyright, trademark or design rights) against their usage by BIJOU BRIGITTE. If the participant has not created the comments himself, he must therefore first obtain the consent of the creator for usage by BIJOU BRIGITTE.
- Each participant may only participate once in the raffle.
- The prizes are randomly raffled to the participants by BIJOU BRIGITTE at the end of the respective posting phase. The prizes are: 1x Bijou Brigitte jewellery set and 1x benuta (DACH) goods voucher (redeemable in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden and Denmark) (value package: 319,70€).
- The winners will be notified by private message on the Instagram account of BIJOU BRIGITTE no later than 7 days after the end of the competition period. The winner(s) will be requested to communicate their full name and address details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of being notified. If a potential winner is not reached and he/she does not respond within 7 days of the winning notification, the potential winner(s) loses all rights to the prize and the prize will be once again raffled. Upon receipt of the postal address details, the prize will be dispatched by post within 7 working days.
- A cash payment of the prize is excluded. The winners have no entitlement to exchange the prize for another item. The prize is not transferable to any person other than the participant.
- The winner may be liable to pay the tax on his prize according to the tax laws applicable at his place of residence. The taxes on a prize are to be paid by the participants themselves.
- BIJOU BRIGITTE reserves the right to change, discontinue or suspend the raffle in whole or in part without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Such circumstances particularly include, but are not limited to, the occurrence of a computer virus, a program error, unauthorised third party intervention or any mechanical or technical problems that are beyond the control and influence of the organiser.
- If a participant violates these conditions of participation or if he gives incorrect information, the organiser may exclude him from participation without giving any reason.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation are or become ineffective, inadmissible or impracticable in future, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions of participation. The ineffective, inadmissible or impracticable clause shall be replaced by provisions whose effects are as close as possible to the economic objectives. Possible rights arising from the legal relationship underlying these terms and conditions of participation for the participant, are not transferable to third parties. Any liability of damages by BIJOU BRIGITTE and its institutions, employees and vicarious agents from or in connection with the raffle, irrespective of the legal grounds, are limited only to cases of deliberate or grossly negligent acts, insofar as permitted by the law. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The recourse to the courts is not permitted.
The personal data of the participants and winners such as the first name, surname, email address and if applicable, the address is exclusively used for participation, to conduct this raffle, for the transmission of the prize notification and subsequent consignment of the prize and disclosure to the cooperation partner for the purpose of payment. Any further use of personal data for advertising purposes does not take place. The personal data of the participants of the raffle will be basically deleted immediately after the conclusion of the raffle. The necessary data of the winners of the raffle shall only be saved by us for the contract execution until expiration of the legal or possible warranty and guarantee rights. On expiry of this period, information required under tax and commercial law shall be retained by us for the legally prescribed durations.