BB Community #yesBB
Usage Rights Request
Thank you for taking the time to read through our licensing terms!
- Sometimes we contact our customers and followers and ask for their permission to reproduce their content and integrate it on our homepage, in emails, on social media platforms and in the online shop or use it for other advertising purposes. If you allow us to use your content in the scope described below, we will also naturally mention your account name on our platforms so that other users can identify the content as yours.
- If you agree to the following licensing terms, all you have to do is respond to our usage rights request with the hashtag #yesBB to establish an effective agreement
You hereby grant us and our partners the right, which is
- non-exclusive (= you can continue to use your UGC and can also allow others to use your UGC for different purposes)
- free of charge (= we don't have to pay anything for the use of your UGC)
- without restriction in terms of time and place (= for an indefinite period and for use around the world),
- to use your UGC for all marketing purposes, online and offline, particularly in advertisements, e.g. on social media channels, events, flyers, at brick-and-mortar locations and in the online shop, in catalogues, emails (newsletter) and other communications, in particular to make your UGC publicly accessible, or to save, transfer, display, disseminate and – subject to Section 14 of the Copyright Act (Urhebergesetz) – to modify and edit your UGC ("Licence").
Our "partners" are defined exclusively as our franchise partners, concession partners and affiliated companies within the meaning of Section 15 of the Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz).
Your UGC will not be specially protected against copying. We are also unable to control whether third parties copy or share photos or videos from our various channels without authorisation. Bijou Brigitte is not responsible for the use of photos or videos outside our sphere of influence, nor any misuse by third parties.
YOU ASSURE US:
- that you are a natural person who has reached the age of eighteen (18) or older, or that you are a legal representative who agrees to the terms of the licence in the scope described above.
- that you recorded and/or created the UGC yourself;
- that you have the right to grant us the licence in the scope described above;
- that you obtained authorisation from all persons pictured in your UGC or their guardians to record them
- that the UGC in which they are pictured is eligible for use in the scope described above;
- that the UGC does not breach any third-party rights, e.g. intellectual property or personal rights;
- that you have fully paid all licensing fees or other payments which could be associated with your UGC;
We reserve the right to use your UGC at any time and to cease this use without informing you, and to remove the UGC from our advertising media/channels without replacement.
This agreement is exclusively subject to GERMAN law to the exclusion of the UN Contract on the International Sale of Goods. If you are a consumer, this legal choice only applies insofar as the protection granted is not revoked by mandatory provisions under the laws of the state in which you have your normal place of residence. If you are a businessperson, entrepreneur within the meaning of Section 14 of the Civil Code (BGB) or a legal entity under public law or a public-law special fund, or you have no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany, or your domicile or place of habitual residence is not known at the time legal action is filed, the exclusive place of jurisdiction – even internationally – for all disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement is our registered office.
If you would like your UGC to be removed from our social media or from the homepage at a later point in time, please contact us by email (email@example.com). We will endeavour to delete the UGC as quickly as possible. Please note that the UGC cannot be definitively and untraceably deleted from the Internet.
For more information, please contact:
Bijou Brigitte modische Accessoires AG
Poppenbütteler Bogen 1
+49 - (0) 40 / 60 609 3434
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data provided will be processed for marketing purposes. We hereby inform you about the processing of the personal data collected about you as well as your rights under data protection law in this regard. To ensure that you are fully informed about the processing of your personal data, please read the following information.
- RESPONSIBLE PARTY IN THE SENSE OF DATA PROTECTION LAW
Bijou Brigitte modische Accessoires AG
Poppenbütteler Bogen 1
Telephone number: +49 40 60 90
E-mail address: Datenschutz@bijou-brigitte.com
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. We may process the personal data you have already provided for marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a).
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We only process data that is related to the UGC. This is the following personal data:
- Name, Username
- SOURCES OF DATA
We process personal data provided by you for the purpose of further processing for marketing purposes in the online shop, on www.bijou-brigitte.com and on the social media channels.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
We only pass on your personal data within our company to the departments and persons who use this data to fulfil their duties. Otherwise, data will only be passed on to recipients outside the company if this is permitted or required by law.
- TRANSMISSION TO A THIRD COUNTRY
Data will not be transferred to a third country.
- DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
We process your personal data as long as this is necessary for the justification, implementation or processing of the marketing purposes or until an objection is lodged in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Every data subject has the right to information under Article 15 DS-GVO, the right to rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right to erasure under Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR, the right to notification under Article 19 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
If the processing of data is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 7 GDPR. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected. Please also note that we may need to retain certain data for a certain period of time in order to comply with legal requirements.